Last updated on November 23rd, 2022 at 06:23 am
Luxury picnic experiences have recently grown in popularity. Consequently, a good number of Dallas picnic companies have popped up to meet the need. Are you seeking the perfect luxury outdoor or indoor picnic in the Dallas Fort Worth area? If yes, then this guide will be of assistance. We are sharing the top Dallas picnic companies that can curate a one-of-a-kind luxury picnic of your dreams!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission, at no cost to you, when you make a purchase through the links. Read our complete disclaimer here, and Amazon Affiliate disclosure here.
The Top Luxury Picnic Companies in Dallas
Uptown Picnic Company is a luxury picnic and event design company. They serve the Dallas Fort Worth, Texas, and Baton Rouge, Louisiana areas.
In Dallas specifically, their picnic packages are curated for 2 up to 30 people for 3 hours. They accommodate indoor, as well as outdoor locations. For outdoor locations, they can host your picnic anywhere within the Dallas Fort Worth area.
You have the option of adding food to your Uptown Picnic package. They work with food vendors that can deliver to your picnic. Note that picnic package add-ons are available at an additional cost. Get more information about Uptown Picnic here.
Rosedale Picnic is a luxury picnic company based in Dallas. They serve the Park Cities and Preston Hollow areas specifically. The picnic packages are curated for 2 up to 14 people for 2 hours.
A chef-inspired charcuterie is provided with each picnic package. Note that picnic package add-ons are available at an additional cost. Get more information about Rosedale Picnic here.
My POP Up Picnic
My POP Up Picnic hosts luxury picnics in Dallas and the surrounding areas. The picnic packages are curated for 2 up to 10 or more people for a 3-hour rental. They have some picnic packages that include food. Note that picnic package add-ons are available at an additional cost.
Additionally, My POP Up Picnic gives back to the community. 10% of their proceeds go to organizations that support noble causes. Get more information about My POP Up Picnic here.
Picnic Cuties creates luxury indoor and outdoor picnic experiences in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Their picnic packages are curated for 2 to 20 people for a 2-hour rental. They have some picnic packages that include food. Note that picnic package add-ons are available at an additional cost.
Picnic Cuties also provide party planning, event planning, and design services. Additionally, they also curate dessert tables for events. Get more information about Picnic Cuties here.
Picture Perfect Picnic
Picture Perfect Picnic also creates indoor and outdoor picnics in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Their picnic packages are curated for 2 up to 20+ people for a 2-hour rental. They have some picnic packages that include food.
Note that picnic package add-ons are available at an additional cost. Get more information about Picture Perfect Picnic here.
Picnic Crew is a luxury pop-up picnic company that services the Dallas, Austin, and Houston areas in Texas. They can accommodate both outdoor and indoor locations.
Their picnic packages are curated for small and large groups for a 2-hour rental. They have some picnic packages that include food and non-alcoholic drinks. Note that picnic package add-ons are available at an additional cost. Get more information about Picnic Crew here.
Pink Cactus DFW offers luxury picnic services in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Their picnic packages are curated for 2 up to 30 people for a 90-minute rental.
Each picnic includes one food option and one beverage option. This excludes the picnic setup-only option. Note that picnic package add-ons are available at an additional cost. Get more information about Pink Cactus here.
Polished Picnics creates luxury picnic experiences in the Dallas Fort Worth area. They offer unique experiences including the following: Hotel/BNB, Movie Night, Self-Care, Mommy and Me, and more.
Their picnic packages are curated for 1 up to 20 people for 2 hours. Note that they have some picnic packages that include food. Get more information about Polished Picnics here.
Things To Consider When Booking a Luxury Picnic Company for a Dallas Picnic
It is a good idea to ask thorough questions to avoid any surprises and unmet expectations. The following are a few questions that you may need to ask the picnic company.
Luxury Picnic Companies Payment Terms
Inquire about payment expectations. The following are some questions to consider:
- Is full payment required prior to booking the picnic date?
- If a partial payment is required as a deposit, what percentage of the full picnic cost is it?
- When is the final payment expected?
- What payment options are accepted?
Tip: Save your booking confirmation email and take note of any fine print.
Luxury Picnic Companies Additional Fees
Ask about any additional fees to expect. The following are some questions to consider:
- Are there any delivery fees? e.g. for food vendors the picnic company works with.
- Ask about the fees for any additional picnic hours. An example would be if your picnic was slated for 3 hours and it ends up being 4 hours.)
- What are the fees for additional guests?
Luxury Picnic Companies Policies
Be aware of the picnic company’s policies. The following are some questions to consider:
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Do they have a refund policy?
- What is the inclement weather policy?
- What is the picnic company property damage policy?
Luxury Picnic Companies Picnic Package Features and Add-ons
A picnic company may have tiered picnic packages. Ask about what each package comprises. The following are some points to consider:
- What is the cost of each package?
- Be sure to inquire about what is included in each package for a base fee. For example place settings, table runners, table decor, small tables, fresh flowers?
- Will they accomodate items such as Bluetooth speaker access, and board games at no additional cost?
- What can be included in each package for an additional fee?
Luxury Picnic Companies Locations Serviced
Inquire about the locations where the picnic company can host your picnic. The following are some questions to consider:
- Are they able to accommodate unique locations?
- Is your picnic location choice limited to certain areas?
- Will you incur additional fees if you choose a location outside a certain radius?
- Do they have recommendations for picnic locations you can choose from?
- Can they help you find a perfect picnic location?
Luxury Picnic Companies Picnic Design
Ask about the picnic design process. The following are some questions to consider:
- Can you request a specific picnic theme? e.g. boho, rustic, minimalist, etc?
- Are they able to accommodate a certain color scheme e.g. burgundy and gold decor etc?
- Can you provide images or a concept idea to guide them?
- Do they prefer to have full control over the design process?
- Do you have a say in the setup options? e.g. choosing the type of low table/ picnic tables/ small side tables?
- Also, ask about the specifics of design such as if they use fresh florals, etc
Luxury Picnic Companies Expectations
Inquire and provide clear expectations about various aspects of your picnic. The following are some points to consider:
- How long will it take to set up the picnic?
- When should you arrive at the picnic location?
- Communicate your expectations for the picnic aesthetics and overall experience.
Luxury Picnic Companies Past Work
The picnic company’s websites and/or social media accounts typically have a gallery of past work. However, in the event that they do not, ask to see past work.
Confirm that images on their website/social media are their past work. Additionally, ask if they have any additional images or videos that you can look at.
Extra Food/Snacks and Drink Options for Your Dallas Picnic
In the event that you decide to source your own food and drinks for your picnic, the following are some recommendations.
Edible Arrangements has unforgettable delights made with delicious fruit and real, gourmet chocolate.
Sweeten up your picnic with Godiva gourmet chocolates and truffles etc. Get 10% off your first order.
Get your picnic wine from Total Wine and save up to $18 on hand-picked wine collections.
Drizly can also deliver your picnic alcoholic beverages in under 60 minutes.
Final Thoughts About Luxury Picnic Companies for a Dallas Picnic
In conclusion, Dallas Fort Worth residents have access to some of the best luxury picnic experiences. These include options for a wide array of locations, preferences, and budgets. Dallas picnic companies curate picnics for a myriad of events. These include baby shower celebrations, date nights, milestone birthday parties, wine tastings, girl’s weekend brunch, family members get-togethers, as well as other special occasions. You can have your picnic at local parks, more intimate settings, as well as everything in between. Additionally, some picnic companies are able to host larger events. A luxury picnic is definitely a fun way to celebrate!
We compiled this list in the hope that it will serve as a useful guide. The goal is to simplify the process for you to find a luxury picnic company. Specifically, one that will go the extra mile to curate the ultimate Dallas picnic for you. To that end, let’s toast to unforgettable moments and next-level, memorable picnic experiences!
P.S. If you found this post helpful or want to save it for later, please pin it on Pinterest! Thank you. 🙂
Additionally, check out the following Picnic Guides as well
Lastly, check out our What to Wear to a Picnic Guide.