RH Rooftop Restaurant is a hidden gem in North Dallas, Texas — a welcome addition to the Restoration Hardware concept. It is a sophisticated rooftop garden escape that offers a unique dining experience.
In this guide, we share what to expect at what has become one of the best restaurants in Dallas!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission, at no cost to you, when you make a purchase through the links. Read our complete disclaimer here, and Amazon Affiliate disclosure here.
RH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas Location
RH Rooftop restaurant is conveniently located on Knox Street.
It graces the third floor of the RH Dallas Luxury Furniture Gallery.
As you walk through the grand glass doors into the RH Gallery lobby, you will be greeted by an inviting blend of luxurious furniture, glimmering chandeliers, and elegant RH Interiors decor. It is quite a sight!
On the top floor – where RH’s rooftop restaurant is located, the inviting ambiance exudes sophistication. This makes it an ideal spot for a special date night or a celebration with friends and family.
Good times abound!
The setup at RH Rooftop Restaurant perfectly captures the essence of Restoration Hardware’s distinctive style.
Its lush olive trees, alongside the statement chandeliers, quite literally elevate an already great experience to new heights.
The crown jewel, of course, is the rooftop setting itself, offering picturesque views of the Dallas skyline.
The natural light from the glass rooftop and floor-to-ceiling windows set the stage for an upscale dining experience.
RH Rooftop Seating Options
You can choose to dine within the atrium. Alternatively, you can take advantage of the RH outdoor seating, where you can savor your meal in the fresh air under the Texas sky.
The retractable glass walls seamlessly merge the indoor atrium and outdoor space.
RH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas Culinary and Beverage Selection
The ingredient-driven menu promises to delight your taste buds. From savory options like the shaved ribeye to the classic and indulgent RH burger.
The delicious food (including vegetarian options) caters to various palates at a reasonable price point.
Our meal of choice was the avocado toast with a side salad. It was finger-licking good!
The restaurant has a wine bar with a curated selection of artisanal wines (by the glass or bottle) that pair harmoniously with the delicious food offerings.
Additional beverage options include craft beers, juices, sodas, coffee and tea.
10 RH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas Tips From Our Experience
1. The restaurant is open for brunch, lunch, and dinner. Reservations via Open Table will ensure that you have a seat.
Open Table will send you a reservation confirmation text message/email a few days before your visit. Be sure to confirm your attendance to guarantee your reservation.
2. If you desire a specific table or seating area, we recommend that you call the restaurant directly to share your preferences.
3. Your table is guaranteed for up to 15 minutes past your reservation time. Parties arriving later may not be accommodated.
The Best Time to Go to RH Dallas Restaurant
4. If you want a mellow, quiet vibe, visit during off-peak hours. We typically go on weekdays before the lunch time rush hour. Weekends are a VERY popular time, so expect more crowds then.
5. Arrive early to explore the RH furniture and decor gallery on the first and second floors. Or stay a little longer after your restaurant experience to explore the furniture floors.
It is a great place to shop and/or get design ideas. Trust us — you will thank us later!
RH Restaurant Dallas Dress Code
6. A business casual dress code is recommended; however, based on our experience, it is not always enforced (as evidenced by the people we saw in flip flops/more casually dressed). However, we recommend that you err on the side of caution and adhere to the stated dress code.
7. If seated near the window during warmer months, you may need to wear sunglasses due to the sun’s glare.
Parking at RH Restaurant Dallas
8. Parking options include the following: valet parking, limited parking spots in front of the RH building, and parking lots a short walking distance from the building.
RH Restaurant Dallas Seating Options
9. The rooftop terrace (where we sat) is enclosed and covered. However, there are additional seating areas (with couches) outside that are uncovered.
Outdoor seating is great for cooler months — we wouldn’t recommend being out there in the blazing Texas summer.
10. Private Events
RH Rooftop Restaurant can accommodate your request for hosting a private event or special occasion.
RH Restaurant Dallas Video
Final Thoughts About RH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas
In a city known for its diverse dining options, the RH Rooftop Restaurant in Dallas stands out as a beacon of elegance and a culinary haven. From its rooftop vantage point, you can enjoy some of the best food in Dallas while admiring the city skyline in all its splendor. It is a picturesque escape from the bustling city below.
RH Rooftop Restuarant is a pleasant reminder that the United States houses some of the world’s most enchanting dining destinations. Whether you’re a local in search of a unique dining spot or a traveler seeking the perfect taste of Dallas, this restaurant is a beautiful place that promises to deliver an experience that is nothing short of extraordinary.
Where To Stay Near RH Rooftop Dallas
Are you looking for a hotel near RH Rooftop Restaurant? Check out our Beeman Hotel Dallas Guide for more information.
P.S. If you found this guide helpful or want to save it for later, please pin it on Pinterest!
Check out our other Dallas Travel and Lifestyle Guides.